Services Offered From Your Aurora, Lakewood, Westminster Chiropractors
If you or someone you care about has been injured with a car accident injury, you can take comfort knowing Metro Denver Accident & Injury Centers are here to help. Chiropractic treatments administered by Dr. Christopher Higgins and Dr. Ron Losiewicz help car crash victims get their health back without the use of surgery of potentially harmful drugs.
Our chiropractic treatments are specifically prescribed for each patient and each circumstance. Our doctor and professional staff will document your injuries for insurance and potential legal purposes. We offer a range of services to help in your complete recovery, including chiropractic care, physical therapy, exercise rehabilitation, dynamic surface EMG, diagnostic x-ray, and medical doctor co-management.
Metro Denver Accident & Injury Centers offer a variety of physical therapy solutions in our Westminster, Lakewood, Aurora, and Centennial offices. These include manual therapy, electrical stimulation, interferential current, intersegmental traction, and in-office and at-home exercise programs.
Manual therapies include massage, stretching, and post-isometric stretching, active release, joint and muscle manipulation, myofascial release, trigger point therapy, and lymphatic drainage.
Manual therapy can release toxins, promote healing, and restore range of motion. It is an excellent way to manage pain while assisting in recovery.
Chiropractic Care For Car Accident Injuries
Chiropractic care seeks to realign the neuromusculoskeletal system that can be severely jarred in a car accident. This jarring can cause whiplash and other neck and back pain. By using a series of chiropractic treatments and adjustments, the body can be placed in a position where it can better assist in its own healing. At Metro Denver Accident & Injury Centers, we provide not only long-proven chiropractic techniques but also offer modern chiropractic strategies to minimize pain and restore wellness.
Massage Therapy for Car Crash Stiffness and Soreness
Many victims of car accidents initially experience stiffness and soreness following an auto accident. This is a sign that there is a problem. Massage therapy can enhance blood circulation, reduce swelling, relax muscles, and improve range of motion. Used in conjunction with chiropractic adjustments, massage therapy can accelerate the process.
Innovative Technology to Help Car Accident Injuries
We are pleased to offer the latest technology to help diagnose and monitor the progression of our treatment programs. These include:
- Digital Motion X-Rays – With the ability to view the spine in real-time motion at 30 x-rays per second, our doctors can see problems that regular x-rays or even MRI's may miss.
- Myovision – This device helps us monitor physiological data in the neck and back by measuring muscle activity. This helps us document your injuries and measure the progress of your treatment.
- Dynamic Range of Motion – This allows us to precisely measure the range of motion in your spine to not only help us determine the best treatment of your injuries but to monitor the effect of our treatments in restoring range of motion.
- Intersegmental Traction Tables – These tables help reduce muscle spasms by promoting muscle relaxation. This has proven to be very effective in the treatment of back injuries and pain.
- Interferential Therapy - Using small electrical currents through electrodes attached to the skin, our doctors can help relieve pain and promote natural healing. This form of treatment is also helpful in relieving spasms.
- Impulse IQ - The state-of-the-art Impulse IQ Adjusting Instrument® makes use of a high-tech sensor that provides data regarding your body's response to chiropractic adjustments. A microcomputer inside the device gives our doctor's immediate feedback to treatments you are receiving.
Schedule a Visit to Your Westminster, Lakewood, Aurora, and Centennial Chiropractor
Call the Metro Denver Accident Injury Center nearest you to learn more. Call our Westminster office at 303-457-4570, our Lakewood location at 720-328-9033, or our office in Aurora at 303-927-7027. Metro Denver Accident & Injury Centers are located at 680 West 121st Avenue, Suite 100 Westminster, CO, 2290 Kipling Street, Unit 6 in Lakewood, CO and at 15062 East Mississippi Avenue in Aurora, CO