Metro Denver Accident and Injury Center focuses its services to patients injured in Automobile Crashes, Slip and Fall Accidents, and other Personal Injury occurrences. We do not participate in any major medical insurance programs. We do accept all Automobile Insurances and Attorney liens.
We accept auto accident and personal injury cases with clear liability. This means we require an Insurance Claim Number or an Attorney representation. Our staff will verify and explain your benefits before treatment as well as help obtain an Insurance Claim Number at no charge.
When accepting auto insurance there are a few things required from the patient.
1. A copy of your personal auto insurance card (even if you are not at fault). If you have already filed a medical claim we will need the adjuster's name and the
2. Insurance information from the at fault driver
3. A copy of the police report if you have one.
Slip and Fall Injury
1. An Insurance Claim Number will all pertinent information.
2. Any attorney representative information.