Dr. Christopher Higgins is a Doctorate of Chiropractic serving the greater Denver Metro area.
In 1992, Dr. Higgins opened his practice of Metro Denver Accident and Injury Centers and has since grown to 3 locations; Westminster, Lakewood, and Aurora. Since then Dr. Christopher Higgins has been specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of whiplash associated disorders for 26 years.
Dr. Higgins is one of four chiropractors in the State of Colorado who are exclusively certified in Digital Motion X-ray imaging. This unique diagnostic tool can be key in any case to show ligament instability that MRI’s and other imaging cannot detect.
Christopher L Higgins, D.C.
• Digital Motion X-ray Certification- 2005
• Palmer College of Chiropractic-West, Doctor of Chiropractic, January 1989-June 1992.
• Patten College, Associate in Science, September 1988-January 1989.
• U.S. Navy, Nuclear Propulsion and Electronics, 1979-1982.
• Oakland University, General Studies 1976-1977.
• American Chiropractic Association-Council on Neurology
• Diplomate in Neurology, Board Eligible
• MyoVision- Surface EMG Certification
Dr. Higgins has completed extensive certifications, making him qualified to diagnose and treat soft tissue injuries in relation to pertaining to automobile accidents and the soft tissue injuries.
- Advanced status- Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology
- Advanced Applied Neurology
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Pathology, Presentation and Management- 2004
- Integrating Chiropractic and Postural Rehabilitation Exercises - 2005
- International Whiplash Conference- 2005
- Whiplash Associated Disorders- 2006
- Permanent Soft Tissue Injuries- 2006
- Whiplash & Spinal Trauma, Nutrition & Brain Injury Traumatology
- Documentation for Medical Necessity- 2010
- Clinical Documentation and Management of the Personal Injury Patient 2012
- Visual Disturbances after Head and Neck Trauma-2012