Connect with a Chiropractor in Westminster, Aurora, or Lakewood CO For Holistic Healing from Your Neck Pain
If you've been thinking about working with a chiropractor for help managing your neck pain, we invite you to schedule an appointment with Dr. Christopher Higgins or Dr. Ron Losiewicz at Metro Denver Accident & Injury Centers. They have decades of experience and are continually advancing their manual skills and evidence-based practice to ensure their patients experience the best of what holistic and drug-free chiropractic care has to offer.
Common Causes of Neck Pain
Neck pain is common among people who work at a computer or slouch over their phone frequently (which is most of us!). The prolonged time spent in a flexed posture (the classic "tech neck" position) can impose strain on the connective tissues in your neck and may overtime increase your risk for chronic issues like degenerative disc disease, disc herniations, joint misalignments, and muscle strains.
Additional causes of neck pain may include:
- Whiplash: a neck pain syndrome caused by rapid bending and extending of the neck
- Cervical stenosis: narrowing of the spinal canal
- Osteoarthritis: inflammation of joint surfaces due to wearing down of cartilage
- Cervical radiculopathy: compression of a nerve root in the neck
You also may be more at risk for neck pain if you perform a lot of repetitive overhead movement, were in an auto accident, sustained some sort of personal injury (like a sports injury or slip and fall), or if you have a lot of psychological stress. Women are generally more likely to experience neck pain than men. Even cigarette smoking has been shown to exacerbate conditions which commonly cause neck pain, including degenerative disc disease.
How Chiropractic Care Can Help People with Neck Pain
Chiropractic care is a highly effective treatment for people with neck pain, and receiving care early from a doctor or chiropractor can drastically reduce your risk of recurring or chronic pain. We offer effective services and techniques such as:
- Corrective exercises and posture/ergonomics education
- Non-invasive modalities like interferential stimulation and intersegmental traction
- Manual therapy techniques like massage, myofascial release, and chiropractic adjustments
Together, these techniques reduce symptoms like neck pain, headaches, and numbness and tingling in the arms. Our techniques also promote tissue healing, reduce inflammation, restore normal alignment and movement, and help you prevent recurring problems.
Neck Pain Disrupting Work & Life? Contact the Metro Denver Accident & Injury Centers
Are you struggling with neck pain? Schedule an appointment with our chiropractors in Aurora, Lakewood, or Westminster CO. Contact one of our convenient locations for high-quality neck pain treatment. To connect with the Metro Denver Accident & Injury Centers, call:
- Westminster chiropractic clinic - (303) 457-4570
- Lakewood chiropractic clinic - (720) 328-9033
- Aurora chiropractic clinic - (303) 927-7027